Players can earn Game Items by redeeming shards earned on Hunting missions or airdrops in the Honeyland Store. These Game Items fall into four types, Upgrade Items, Gameplay Items, Land Items, and Cosmetic Items.
Each Game Item NFT (or SFT) can be common, rare, epic, legendary, or mythic. The rarer the NFT, the more advantageous it will be.
These NFTs will grow or strengthen the player's colony of Bees. There are several types of Upgrade Items a player can use:
- Bee Egg - these will allow the player to use the hatching machine to hatch a new Bee NFT. The rarer the NFT, the better the Bee's generation will be.
- Queen Bee Egg - these will allow the player to use the hatching machine to hatch a new Queen Bee NFT. The rarer the NFT, the better the Queen Bee's generation will be.
- Royal Jelly - this NFT can be used in the breeding process to breed a Queen Bee. The rarer the NFT, the better the Queen Bee's stats will be.
- Upgraded Traits - each Bee has 8 traits. There are upgrade items for each of these traits, which will level up that specific trait for whichever Bee the player chooses. The rarer the upgrade item, the bigger the stat upgrade will be. Each Bee can have anywhere from 10-20 upgrades, depending on the max upgrades they are born with.
- Queen Upgrade - this item will add one Level to the Queen, which will give her offspring an additional upgrade slot. Common and Rare items will decrease the Queen's stats when upgrading, Epic items will keep the Queen's stats the same when upgrading, and Legendary and Mythic items will increase the Queen's stats when upgrading. The Queen's mood will change if the Queen Upgrade is Legendary, but will remain the same if it is Common, Rare, Epic, or Mythic.
- Mood Stabilizer - this item can be used during the breeding process to ensure her mood does not change during the process.
These in-game items will give players an advantage in Honeyland for specific missions or time periods to increase their ability to earn HONEY and Honeypots. There are several types of Gameplay Items a player can use:
- Poison Bomb - using one of these will decrease the Agility of any other Bees who are harvesting on the same Land. The rarer the Poison Bomb, the larger the decrease in Agility and the longer it will last.
- Cursed Honey Drop - using one of these will decrease the Luck of any other Bees who are hunting on the same Plot. The rarer the Cursed Honey Drop, the larger the decrease in Luck and the longer it will last.
- Shield - using one of these will make sure the player's hive cannot be attacked by other players. The rarer the Shield, the longer the attack immunity will last. This item does not prevent revenge attacks.
- Sonar Buzz - Deploying Sonar Buzz makes the process of deciding which Lands to Harvest and Hunt much easier by suggesting Lands to visit and providing you with a summary of the Land’s details.
These in-game items will make Plots of Land yield more HONEY and make them more attractive for players to Harvest and Hunt on.
- Paradise Maker (only for Normal climates) - Each Landform has a specific Paradise Maker (Desert = Sparkle Candy, Meadow = Lolipop, Seaside = Swizzle Sticks, Summit = Snow Sugar, Woodland = Candy Coat). When the Paradise Maker is used on these Lands, it turns the Landform into Paradise, which gives any Bee that is Harvesting on the Land a 75% boost in their Agility. The rarer the Paradise Maker, the longer the Agility boost will last.
- Lantern (only for Extreme climates) - Each Landform has a specific Lantern (Desert = Lantern of Hope, Meadow = Lantern of Knowledge, Seadise = Lantern of Insight, Summit = Lantern of Revealing, Woodland = Lantern of Light). When the Lantern is used on these Lands, it will decrease the drop time for Honeypots (i.e. more Honeypots per day). The rarer the Lantern, the bigger the decrease in drop time and the longer it will last.
- Mint Spray - This item can be used by the land owner when no Poison Bomb or Cursed Honey Drop items are currently active on the Land. When used, it will ensure no players can activate either of those items during the time period in which the Mint Spray is active. It can also be used to block other players from deploying a Poison Bomb or Cursed Honey Drop. The rarer the NFT, the longer the Mint Spray will last.
*Landowners that receive airdrop rewards for staking their Land will only receive Paradise Maker or Lantern shards based on the type of land they own. For example, a Desert Land with a Normal climate will only receive Sparkly Candy shards.
COMING SOON: Honeyland will allow players to customize some parts of their Bee NFTs and add special items and additions to their hive. While these Cosmetic Items do not have any utility in the game, they will allow players to express themselves and flex in the Honeyverse.
New Cosmetic Items will be added to Honeyland regularly. These NFTs will only be made available in limited quantities and timeframes in the Honeyland Store. Players can purchase these NFTs with HONEY, and they can be bought and sold on the Secondary Marketplace.