Players can earn Game Items by redeeming shards earned on Hunting missions or airdrops in the Honeyland Shard Store. These Game Items fall into four types, Upgrade Items, Gameplay Items, Land Items, and Cosmetic Items.
Each Game Item NFT can be common, rare, epic, legendary, or mythic. The rarer the NFT, the more advantageous it will be.
These NFTs will grow or strengthen the player's colony of Bees. There are several types of Upgrade Items a player can use:
- Bee Egg - these will allow the player to use the hatching machine to mint a new Bee NFT. The rarer the NFT, the higher the Bee's generation will be.
- Queen Bee Egg - these will allow the player to use the hatching machine to mint a new Queen Bee NFT. The rarer the NFT, the higher the Queen Bee's generation will be.
- Royal Jelly - this NFT can be used in the breeding process to breed a Queen Bee. The rarer the NFT, the higher the Queen Bee's stats will be.
- Upgraded Traits - each Bee has 8 traits. There are upgrade NFTs for each of these traits, which will level up that specific trait for whichever Bee the player chooses. The rarer the NFT, the bigger the stat upgrade will be. Each Bee can have anywhere from 10-20 upgrades, depending on the max upgrades they are born with.
These in-game items will give players an advantage in Honeyland for specific missions or time periods to increase their ability to earn HONEY and Honeypots. There are several types of Gameplay Items a player can use:
- Poison Bomb - using one of these will decrease the Agility of any other Bees who are harvesting on the same Plot. The rarer the Poison Bomb, the larger the decrease in Agility and the longer it will last.
- Cursed Honey Drop - using one of these will decrease the Luck of any other Bees who are hunting on the same Plot. The rarer the Cursed Honey Drop, the larger the decrease in Luck and the longer it will last.
- Shield - using one of these will make sure the player's hive cannot be attacked by other players. The rarer the Shield, the longer the attack immunity will last.
- Sonar Buzz - using one of these will make the process of finding optimal Plots of Land to harvest and hunt much easier by providing a visual overlay to identify Lands that are not currently at capacity. The rarer the Sonar Buzz, the more control the player has over the tolerance of the scanner and the longer the ability to scan will last.
These in-game items will make Plots of Land yield more HONEY and make them more attractive for players to Harvest and Hunt on.
- Paradise Maker - When used on any Landform besides Extreme, this will double the Agility of any Bees Harvesting on this Land with a matching Landform Specialty while in use.
- Paradise Maker (extreme) - When used on Extreme Landform, this will cut the drop time of Honeypots in half while in use.
- Sweet Nectar - this will add an additional 1% commission or .1 HXD to each entry fee above what is listed/shown to the players Harvesting and Hunting on the Land while in use.
Honeyland will allow players to customize some parts of their Bee NFTs and add special items and additions to their hive. While these Cosmetic Items do not have any utility in the game, they will allow players to express themselves and flex in the Honeyverse.
New Cosmetic Items will be added to Honeyland regularly. These NFTs will only be made available in limited quantities and timeframes in the Honeyland Store. Players can purchase these NFTs with HONEY, and they can be bought and sold on the Secondary Marketplace.